EN: Heavily politicized people from both left and right seem to hate me for my worldviews. I'm OK with that, but discuss, instead of threatening, or I will block you.
PL: Mocno upolitycznieni ludzie z lewej i z prawej strony zdają się mnie nienawidzić za moje poglądy odnośnie całego świata. Jestem pogodzona z tym faktem, ale dyskutujcie ze mną, zamiast mi grozić, albo Was zablokuję.
środa, 4 grudnia 2024
EN: ANNOUNCEMENT - I don't care about being hated PL: OŚWIADCZENIE - Nie obchodzi mnie to, czy będę znienawidzona.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Beware of resentful men against women
They are the major reason why most women don't want to settle down and marry. They are the reason why seldom women want to have childr...
-
Whenever I talk to the foreigners, they often have difficulties with empathizing with me, probably due to the fact that they believe Poles ...
-
Before that, I had no clue, but I knew it was all about that. I'm afraid the fact I look like Geddy Lee and I play instruments and sound...
-
EN: Heavily politicized people from both left and right seem to hate me for my worldviews. I'm OK with that, but discuss, instead of thr...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz