They
are the major reason why most women don't want to settle down and
marry. They are the reason why seldom women want to have children, they
are the reason why many women, including me, don't feel safe.
Men are using various methods to attempt to control women. They are
using religion and preach hatred towards promiscuity and homosexuality,
while they are engaging in it themselves, they are using law, so that
they silence women and call them liars, they are using women infected
with patriarchy, so that an outspoken woman believes that she is the
problem, men are using new technology like deepfakes and voice cloning
so that a woman is ensured not to seek help or interaction with people
online.
Women aren't allowed to be famous musicians, scientists, politicians
etc. as much as men are allowed to become someone like that. This used
to be called "gatekeeping", but now men weaponize every single
accusations that we've hurled against us, even though we were just
telling the truth.
Men will be sent to the wars instigated by their fellow men, and yet they will blame women for the fact those wars exist.
I don't even believe that Catherine the Great wasn't handled by vindictive men at some point, her policies were so male-like.
But anyway, women come into the world in all the spectrums of
patriarchy, even my country of Poland is patriarchal, although there was
an archetype of "Polish mother - Matka Polka". As we know, Polish women
were victimized by patriarchal German, Russian, Ukrainian men (about
Ukrainians we are supposed to be silent, because apparently they are
helping us with Putin and Russia, yet it's them who invented 300 ways of
torturing Polish women and children during Volhynian massacre). Aside
from that, Polish men were never saint and I would never say so, a lot
of Polish men still engage in femicide and I find it extremely scary!
I'm a progressive rock fan, especially Rush fan and I experienced
vicious gatekeeping from them, I was even accused of blood libel, when I
expressed willingness to talk to my longtime idols from the band Rush.
Male gatekeepers are gonna go volumes with trying to prove that women
are as bad as men, even though statistically none of it is true. They
will use male imposters of women so that they can prove their point.
This is something called "aggressive mimicry", men use it to subjugate
women, while normally they act like your old, drunken abusive husbands.
Nowadays I believe that while progressive rock is a good music, males
will still prevent us women from even having a glimpse of enjoying it,
while they would constantly lie (even Rush musicians spread this
ridiculous stereotype) that women hate progressive rock music and prefer
dance and love music.
They seem to have a bizarre problem with JK Rowling, her advocacy
towards women is unparalleled, despite the pressure and at times her own
inconsistencies. But demeaning her, threatening her, never made you
look particularly good, right men?
Left and right, they both preach hatred against women, while right
believes "women are property of men and childish, incapable of their own
thoughts", while left preaches "women are extremely privileged
bourgeois, therefore we need to take away that privilege".
All political systems have been made to merely benefit men.
When you meet a man that would objectify you, whether online or on the
Internet, don't be afraid of calling them names, even when you are
referring to their complexes, whether smol dik, or hobosxual or
"subhuman", "weakling who wouldn't be able to fight like a real man".
They don't like being called like that, they would hide themselves in
the shell.
Don't hesitate to block them or to run away from them.
Unfortunately as I said, males love obsessing over women and weaponizing
everything they have in their hands against women. They call it PUA,
pickup art, master manipulation, whatever.
The funniest thing is, when I just reversed the roles, started acting
like men constantly act towards us, I was labelled as a frickin'
problem!
I started making the same degrading jokes as them in male-dominated
fanbases, I started exposing them, as they thought they were exposing
women, I started overanalyzing the patterns of patriarchy.
No, men and their women handmaiden acted like I was doing something
offensive and routinely threatened me to silence me. They didn't win
that battle so far.
So, as I said, beware of resentful men against women, for they have tools to enslave us.
Author note: Seldom anybody mentions the great toll on women's health hanging out
with men brings them, like STDs incl. AIDS and pregnancy complications.
niedziela, 2 sierpnia 2026
Beware of resentful men against women
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Beware of resentful men against women
They are the major reason why most women don't want to settle down and marry. They are the reason why seldom women want to have childr...
-
Whenever I talk to the foreigners, they often have difficulties with empathizing with me, probably due to the fact that they believe Poles ...
-
Before that, I had no clue, but I knew it was all about that. I'm afraid the fact I look like Geddy Lee and I play instruments and sound...
-
EN: Heavily politicized people from both left and right seem to hate me for my worldviews. I'm OK with that, but discuss, instead of thr...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz